Matcha Green Tea is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. This means you consume the entire leaf and your body can benefit from all of it's nutritional properties. uVernal Premium Matcha is a “Ceremonial” grade, which means it contains only the finest green tea leaves in the world. It undergoes the most careful and meticulous growing, harvesting, and preparation procedures that have been passed down from generation to generation. Thanks to the immense care taken to produce uVernal Organic Matcha, we are able to preserve all of the green tea leaf's natural nutritional properties and amplify it's health benefits.
Premium Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
Why Should You Consume Matcha Daily?
How matcha can help you to find perfect balance in your mind and body ?
You’ve likely heard that green tea is good for your health. It’s not really “news”. What we’d like to look at is WHY and HOW matcha green tea is so good for you.
- Antioxidant powerhouse. One glass of matcha is equivalent to 10 glasses of other green tea in terms of its nutritional value and antioxidant content .
- Energy Booster – Matcha contains caffeine, it releases into the bloodstream slowly. Matcha’s caffeine has an alkalizing effect, it’s gentle on the stomach and gradually aids with digestion, healing, cleansing.
- Stimulate Metabolism – Matcha green tea contains the polyphenol EGCG, a thermogenic component believed to boost metabolism.
- Boosts Memory and Concentration – Thanks to incredible element called l- theanine you get the increased endurance from a bowl of Matcha Green Tea that can last up to 6 hours and doesn’t raise blood pressure or heart rate, making it a safe alternative to questionable quick fixes or pharmaceuticals ridden with side effects.
- Lowers cholesterol – people who drink Match Green Tea on a regular basis have lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while at the same time displaying higher levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Fat blocker. matcha helps block fat. Here is what Dr. Oz has to say about it: “Fat cells come into your body with food linked together and travels down in your intestinal system. Drinking matcha blocks the ability to break fat cell apart and as a result like uninvited guests they get eliminated instead of getting absorbed and added to your body weight”
- Increase immune system
What is a good matcha?
Freshness is extremely important to green tea! uVernal matcha green teas are freshly packaged and delivered to us daily tea-growing districts of Japan, and are shipped directly from Japan to our customers worldwide within a very short period of time. While our customer receive their tea it has usually been in its package less than 2 weeks.
We use only the highest quality organic green tea leaves. Because its our mission to deliver traditional (original) matcha tea taste and its health benefits to each family.
Once the package is open:
The freshness of our matcha green tea powder is what gives it its unique:
- Color. This uVernal matcha powder has an amazingly bright, natural green color.
- Smell. Our macha has the alluring scent of freshly ground baby tea leaves.
- Taste. The taste of our products is quite sweet and absolutely delicious, thanks to its complex amino acids.
- Pleasant Aftertaste. While most teas leave a bitter aftertaste, uVernal macha leaves you with a pleasant taste memory on your tongue.
It is our mission to deliver the authentic taste of Japanese macha to the world, so that everyone can enjoy the many health benefits this amazing products has to offer.
We guarantee you will fall in love with our matcha tea.
- uVernal Matcha offers free shipping via USPS
- Orders typically ship within 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- We will make every effort to ensure complete and timely delivery of your order.
- We provide 14 days no hassle free returns
uVernal Matcha green tea is premium ceremonial tea. We want to share the unique aroma, flavor and experience of matcha with the tea drinking community.
Expect best quality teas and excellent customer service from uVernal Matcha. Contact us for information, to place an order, or to share your matcha stories and recipes. We look forward to hearing from you!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.